Top 5 Five Best Sellers
Top 5 Reviews
Bestseller No. 1
Zylkene Calming Supplements for Cats & Dogs up to 10kg 75mg | Help Ease Pet Anxiety | Helps Pets cope with Short-Term challenging situations: Fireworks | Easily Administered | 20 Capsules
- Zylkene (75mg) is a calming supplement for cats and small dogs (up to 10kg) to help them cope with short-term challenging situations such as fireworks and social gatherings
- UK's No. 1 Veterinary Calming Supplement*, widely used and trusted by vets, behaviourists and pet owners *Kynetec market data, MAT May 2023
- Suitable for challenging situations inside and outside the home so cats & dogs can feel calm wherever they are
- Contains alpha caseophine – a natural milk protein with clinically proven calming properties
- Can easily be sprinkled on to your pet's food - absorbed internally providing action for pets in and out of the home
Bestseller No. 2
Zylkene Plus Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs up to 10kg | Helps ease Pet Anxiety in long-term challenging situations: New Baby, Home Alone, Moving house | Easily administered | 30 capsules
- UK's No. 1 calming supplement*, widely used and trusted by vets.
- Perfect for helping pets cope when faced with being home alone, and other long term challenging situations such as the addition of a new baby or pet to the home or a change in their normal environment
- Contains 2 natural origin ingredients, a milk protein, and white fish muscle hydrolysate - with clinically proven calming effects
- Delivering a calming message to the brain via the body's natural messenger system by promoting the natural well-being of your pet
- Can easily be sprinkled on to your pet's food - great for fussy eaters
Bestseller No. 3
Alibon Zylkene - Dietary Supplement for Dogs and Cats - 75 mg - Bottle of 30 Capsules
- Dietary supplement for dogs and cats weighing up to 10 kg.For administering before moving home, when the pet is left alone, introducing new people to the home, introducing a new pet to the home, lactation, weaning and travelling.Does not substitute for a balanced diet.
Bestseller No. 4
Pet Naturals Calming Chews for Cats, 30 Chews - Behavioral Support and Anxiety Relief for Travel, Boarding, Vet Visits and High Stress Situations
- CALMING FOR CATS - Cats of all sizes love these delicious chews that help keep them calm and stress free at home or on the go
- BEHAVIORAL AND STRESS SUPPORT - Each bite sized chew helps keep your cat in a relaxed and calm state with Thiamine, Colostrum Calming Complex and L-Theanine
- FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Pet Naturals Calming is recommended for high stress situations including travel, visits to the veterinarian, boarding, thunderstorms or other out of the ordinary outside stimuli.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR DOSAGE - Pet Naturals Calming is safe to double or triple your dose in times of increased stress
- NOT A SEDATIVE - Since it’s not a sedative, Calming ensures that your pet doesn’t endure side effects like drowsiness, reliance or mood changes
Bestseller No. 5
Zylkene Milk Flavor, 20 Capsules for Dogs, 75Mg Vet
- ZYLKENE is a complementary and attractive food. This specific complementary food has been specially designed and formulated to be appetizing to your four-legged friend, making it easy to administer, and at the same time contribute to their well-being, helping them in all those situations that bother them and that cause them stress.
- It's not a drug Zylkene is a complementary food, as a supplement for us humans. In addition, it is a product recognized by both veterinary doctors (specialists in behavioral medicine) and animal owners, as a valid solution to the adaptation problems of dogs and cats.
- It helps the well-being of dogs and cats in a natural way. Zylkene contains a molecule derived from milk proteins that has proven to be useful in promoting peace of mind and rest, helping your four-legged friend to face stressful situations and all the changes that may alter their normal routine. In addition, it does not contain lactose or preservatives.
- It is easy to hold, coming in the form of capsules containing a palatable powder, much appreciated by dogs or cats. The capsules can be supplied whole or, once opened, by pouring the powder onto the animal's food. For dogs and cats that weigh less than 5 kg, the use of 1 capsule a day is recommended, while for those who reach 10 kg, 2 are recommended. It is important to remember to always leave water available to the animal during this stage.
- Package may vary
More Top 20 Best Sellers
More Top 20 Reviews
Bestseller No. 6
PHA Cat Calming Spray - Natural Cat and dog anxiety relief - Calm Stress and Anxiety with Ease in Lamb Meat Flavor (100 ML)
- Gentle Relaxation Support: PHA pet remedy calming spray is a specially formulated natural relaxation aid, designed to soothe your cat's nerves and alleviate stress and anxiety in a gentle and effective manner.
- Calms Nervous Tension: With a unique blend of calming herbs and botanicals, this cat calming product helps ease nervous tension and promotes a sense of tranquility, creating a peaceful environment for your feline friend.
- Reduces Behavioral Issues: By providing a calming effect, our PHA RELAX PLUS POMP helps minimize undesirable behaviors caused by stress, such as excessive meowing, hiding, or destructive actions.
- Ideal for Stressful Situations: Whether it's thunderstorms, vet visits, travel, or changes in the environment, this relaxation aid assists in keeping your cat composed during challenging situations.
- Non-Drowsy and Safe: Our cat-friendly formula is non-drowsy, ensuring your pet remains alert while enjoying a relaxed state, and it's crafted with safe, natural ingredients to provide peace of mind to pet owners.
Bestseller No. 7
Zylkene Calming Chews for Medium Dogs (10 to 30kg) | Help ease Pet Anxiety | Helps Pets cope with short-term challenging situations | Perfect for on the go, holidays, travelling, fireworks | 14 Chews
- Zylkene Calming Chews is a calming supplement for medium dogs (10 to 30kg) to help them cope with short-term challenging situations such as traveling and car journey
- UK's No. 1 Veterinary Calming Supplement*, widely used and trusted by vets, behaviourists, and pet owners
- Tasty soft chew format with 95% palatability, easy to give on the go
- Contains a natural milk protein - with clinically proven calming effects. Delivering a calming message to the brain via the body's natural messenger system. Promoting the natural well-being of your pet
- Perfect for helping dogs cope when travelling, going on holiday, days out and pet boarding
Bestseller No. 8
Zylkene 225 mg - 30 capsules (dogs)
- Dogs and cats obviously cannot tell us how they are coping, but they can alter their behaviour. There are many different ways pets can show stress including: Posture changes e.g. crouching, dilated pupils Changed demeanour House soiling Changes use of their environment e.g. changed resting place, reduced exploration or stopped visiting a certain part of the house Changes in pattern of sleeping Habits such as excessive licking and grooming Reduced play Changed interaction with humans or ...
Bestseller No. 9
Pets Purest 100% Natural Calm PRO Dog Anxiety Calming Aid Supplement for Dogs Cats Horses Rabbits Birds Pets. Anxiety & Stress When Home Alone, Aggression, Loud Noises, Fireworks & Kennels 50ml
- CALMING FORMULA – our drops will have immediate effect in CALMING your pet reducing ANXIETY in times of stress and on a daily basis
- 100% NATURAL FORMULA PACKED WITH CALMING HERBS & MINERALS – Contains VALERIAN which is a powerful & non-addictive herb great to use in situations of stress & anxiety. Also contains MAGNESIUM which has long term calming effects
- FAST ACTING & EFFECTIVE – only takes around 20 minutes for the drops to work – much quicker than tablets and easier to administer to your pets, simply mix into their food
- SAFE LIFESTYLE CHANGE – not only is it excellent at times of stress it is safe to be used daily for overall calmer and more relaxed animals
- HAPPY PETS = HAPPY OWNERS – at Pets Purest we are passionate about our four-legged friends and that’s why we are committed to providing only the highest quality products that are kind on our pets. Made in Britain
SaleBestseller No. 10
Zylkene 450 mg 100 gelules
- Natural calming supplement derived from milk protein proven to help your dog or cat cope during times of stress and adapt to change
- Calmimg influence but will not sedate or have any side effects. Hypoallergenic, preservative free, lactose free
- Helps pet to adjust to new environments- new pets, new house, new people, kennels, cattery, vet visits, showing
- Helps pets cope with fear phobias- fireworks, thunderstorms, gunshots, home alone, travelling
Petforia 100% Natural Pet Calming Drops | Dog Anxiety Relief | Anxiety Relief for Dogs | Dog Separation Anxiety Relief | Calms Hyperactive Dogs & Dog Barking | Cat Calming & Dog Calming Supplements
- Fast Acting - When it comes to dog calming products, having one that provides effective fast relief is imperative. Our dog calming drops work in 30 minutes, much quicker than calming tablets for dogs.
- Natural Dog Supplements - Valerian has been used for centuries to effectively calm hyper and excitable dogs and cats as well as relieve stress, anxiety and to calm scared pets without any drowsiness.
- Cats & Dogs - Our formula is suitable not only to keep your dog calm, our valerian formula is a cat calming solution too. Add drops to your pets food for a 100% natural aid for a calm dog a calm cat.
- Stress Relief - Suitable for daily use or for stressful occasions, fireworks night, kennel stays, settling into a new home or separation anxiety. Our valerian formula provides a natural calm for pets.
- Calming Formula - Our specially formulated calm drops act as natural relaxants & anxiety relief for dogs and cats. Valerian has been a known dog relaxer for hundreds of years and is a main ingredient.
AmeizPet Calm Paste For Cats - Natural Cat Calming Products For Cat Stress Relief With Green Tea Extract, Natural Cat Calmer Anti-Stress Paste - 100 g (3.5 Oz)
- QUICK AND EASY APPLICATION. Applying our cat calming paste is a breeze. Simply squeeze a small amount of the cat calm paste onto your finger or a treat and watch your cat eagerly consume it.
- RAPID ONSET. When your cat needs fast relief from anxiety or stress, our cat calming paste delivers. Its rapid calming cat onset means you'll notice a calmer cat within minutes, making it ideal for situations like vet visits, car rides, or thunderstorms.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. We understand the importance of natural, safe ingredients when it comes to your cat's calming. Our cat calming paste is made from a blend of gentle, natural components designed to promote a calm cat without any harmful side effects.
- LONG-LASTING EFFECT. Unlike some other cat calming products that wear off quickly, our cat calming paste provides long-lasting stress relief. Your cat will remain calm and composed for an extended period with this cat anxiety relief product, helping you both enjoy peace of mind.
- EFFECTIVE CAT STRESS RELIEF. Our cat calming paste is a highly effective solution for alleviating a cat’s stress and anxiety. Specially formulated to soothe your cat's nerves, this cat calmer is a must-have in any pet owner's toolkit.
VETIQ Healthy Bites Serene Calming Cat Treats 4x65g helps calm and soothe anxious cats and kittens
- Helps reduce anxiety in cats and kittens during stressful situations
- Naturally calms and soothes with Chamomile and Lemon Balm
- With Ginger Oil to support relaxation
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for cats and kittens from 3 months of age
schildEVO Cat Repellent Spray, Effective Cat Deterrent Spray with Bitter, Prevent Cats from Scratching Plants & Furniture, Suit for Indoor & Outdoor
- NO MORE SCRATCHES - The citrus scent of cat spray contains a naturally bitter taste that is unbearable for cats and kittens. Continued use of this spray will protect your furniture and plants from scratches.
- NATURAL & SAFE FORMULA - Anti-scratching deterrent spray is Made from plant extracts, all natural and pollution-free. Safe to use on plants and will not leave any stains or residues on your furniture.
- EASY TO USE - No tedious steps are required, just spray it where you want your cat to stop scratching. We recommend use the anti-scratching spray 3 to 4 times a day for the first month, then later use as needed.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE - Our cat spray can be used ANYWHERE you don't want your pet to scratch and bite. Including furniture, walls, plants, rugs, curtains, holiday decorations, counter tops, phone chargers, power cables, computer cables, headphones,ect.
- NOT JUST FOR CATS - In addition to pets at home, this cat spray keeps small animals outside the yard (such as dogs, puppies, rabbits, hamsters, etc.) away from your lawn, trash can, garage, shed and garden, allowing you to live Back to calm and comfortable.
VitaPup® Itch & Allergy Treats for Dogs - Seasonal Itching & Hayfever, Itchy Paws, Skin, Eyes, Ears - Stop licking, scratching and dog allergies, immunity relief- anti allergy. Suitable for all breeds
- Soothing Relief for Itching: Our dog treats are specifically formulated to ease itching and irritation, addressing the root cause of discomfort and helping your pup find relief from constant scratching.
- All-Natural Ingredients: We believe in the power of nature to heal. Our itch relief treats are made with a thoughtfully selected blend of all-natural ingredients, free from artificial additives and fillers, ensuring a safe and gentle solution for your dog's sensitive system.
- Promotes Skin Health: Enriched with essential nutrients, our treats support optimal skin health, reducing the likelihood of skin issues and promoting a shiny, lustrous coat. With continued use, you'll notice the visible improvement in your dog's overall skin condition.
- Irresistible Taste: We know that getting your dog to take supplements can be a challenge. That's why we've made our Itch & Allergy Relief Treats irresistibly delicious. Your furry friend will happily devour these treats, making it a joy to support their well-being.
- Vet-Recommended Solution: Our itch relief treats are trusted and recommended by veterinarians, who understand the importance of a holistic approach to your dog's health. Rest assured, you're providing the best possible care for your canine companion.