Are you looking for a lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner? That offers the same cleaning result as a conventional vacuum cleaner. The Bosch BCH625KTGB may be what you need.
Its 3kg product weight is less than 5kg product weight of Vax U91-MA-P. Unlike Bosch BCH61840GB, which offers a run time of 40 minutes, and Vax U91-Ma-P, which offers a 50 minute, run time. This product offers an hour run time, which may be enough for your daily cleaning task.
Bosch BCH625KTGB is equipped with the basic features you need for your everyday cleaning task. It is worth buying even though it has some few downsides. Read on to know more about this product.
Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet Description and Features
Featuring an aerodynamic design and equipped with a large diameter of floor head. This product is capable of picking up any dust particles from your floor. With its robust dust separation mechanism, the vacuum cleaner is able to push up to 93% of dust particles lifted from the ground into the dust container in two stage. The first stage involves the separation of the larger particles while in the second stage there is separation of the smaller particles. With the ability to clean about 27L per second, Bosch BCH625KTGB is able to provide superior cleaning result.
If flexibility is a feature that you care about, Bosch BCH625KTGB excels in that. First, it has just a product weight of 3kg making easy for people with arthritis, seniors and even children to work with. It also offers impressive versatility and handling. Its vacuum end joint is highly flexible. It also features power turbo brush, which you can use on all floors. Vacuuming hard to reach areas is very easy as you are able to lay it flat. With this capability, you will not find it difficult to vacuum under your furniture such as under the table and chair.
To ensure users get superior cleaning with this vacuum cleaner, Bosch used Sensorbagless technology in creating this model of their vacuum cleaner. The sensors ensure excellent airflow and monitor the performance of the unit. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a lithium-ion battery of 25 volts, which is capable of providing power to the unit for 60 minutes depending on the setting selected. With such an excellent run time, which is higher than the run time of most models. You are much likely going to complete your daily cleaning before the battery runs down. As you are cleaning with the vacuum cleaner, you will not experience any decrease in performance until you are done as far as the battery is active. The battery will charge for three hours for 80 percent completion. However, you need to charge it for six hour for it to be fully charged. There is no possibility of overcharging the battery thanks to its three-stage electronic protection system.
To make cleaning lot easier for users, this product has some extra features such as long life motor, fast engine speed, efficient aerodynamics and others. It offers quiet operation thanks to its silence optimized design. You will be able to vacuum even when your television or radio is on and you will still hear all the sound very clearly.
It comes with three suction level setting which makes it suitable for cleaning various surfaces. The first suction level is for light rugs while the second level is suitable for daily vacuum and the third is for turbo vacuuming.
Summary of the Features
Bosch BCH625KTGB is a very lightweight vacuum cleaner. That boasts the performance of a conventional vacuum cleaner. It features a 25.5 volt lithium battery, which offers an hour runtime. It also feature silent operation, accessory kit which includes crevice tool and upholstery brush. Finally, it has enhanced flexibility and versatility. It is an option for you if you want a lightweight vacuum cleaner that combines performance with durability.
Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet Performance
What I like about the Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet
- With a product weight of 3kg, it is very easy to clean with this vacuum cleaner. Most people including children will be able to carry a 3kg vacuum cleaner around the home and up and down the stair without much difficulty.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with a washable filter. This implies that you will cut cost on replacing filters, as you will be able to clean your filter and put it back.
- It is a freestanding vacuum cleaner. This coupled with its slim design makes for easy storage. It will not take up much space in your storage facility. Besides, during cleaning, you can leave it to stand on its own in case you want to stretch yourself a little bit before continuing.
- The run time of its battery is longer than most models of cordless vacuum cleaner in the market. Charge for 3 hours to 80 percent completion and it will still deliver enough power for you to carry out your daily cleaning.
- It offers excellent flexibility thanks to its flexible nozzle joint.
- The dust container is very easy to empty as noted by a customer at Amazon.
- It has a beautiful design.
- It delivers impressive performance. A customer has noted that it delivers more power than Dyson.
What I dislike about the Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet
- Though the battery has a good runtime, it requires 6 hours to be fully charge. This is a long duration compared to recharge time of some models in the market.
- The accessories are awkward, as a customer has noted.
- The dust container capacity of 0.9 litres is not very impressive. It fills up easily.
Summary of the Review
Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet is an upright cordless vacuum cleaner with a 60-minute runtime. The vacuum cleaner is very light and offers impressive flexibility. Its slim design makes it easy for storage and thus an option for people that have limited space in their home. It is worth buying for people who have arthritis or who will want to leave the cleaning for their children. These people will be able to manage the weight. Besides, the product delivers impressive performance on all floors despite its low cost and lightweight. It also comes with all the features required for an excellent cleaning result. You can check out the Bosch BCH625KTGB Athlet at Amazon.
- Vacuum type: Residential
- Vacuum style: upright
- Collection type: bagless
- Dust container capacity: 0.9 litre
- Product weight: 3kg
- Color: white
- Dimension: 116H x 28.5W x 18.5D cm
- Power type: 25.5V lithium battery
- Charging time: 3 hours for 80 percent charge and 6 hours for a complete charge
- Battery run time: 60 minutes
- Suction setting levels: three power levels
- Variable power: Yes
- Telescopic tube: No