If you want a close and comfortable shave without suffering any skin damage, Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 is a product you should know about. Whether you prefer wet or dry shaving, this product will still be an option for you.
The unit created to withstand the rigorous of everyday use. You can use when in shower with mousse or gel for improved skin comfort. If you shave dry, you can clean and wash the head utilizing the QuickRinse system of the unit. In this way, the unit will be completely free from any infection.
The unit is able to offer you a smooth close shave thanks to its triple shaving heads that is able to flex gently following our face’s contours. Read on to know more about this product.
Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 Description and Features
Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 is a shaver that will offer you close shave without causing any razor burn, grazes or nicks. It comes with a triple shaving heads that works very fine. With this product, you will be able to have a close shave thanks to the head, which flexes and maintains the contours of your face. Created with the latest technology, this makes your shaving routine easier, more comfortable, quicker and simpler. Above all, the triple head glides gentle on your skin. Therefore, you will not feel any pain as you are shaving your face. The unit is also able to adjust to your face’s curve thanks to its skin protection system, which finds expression in the rounded low friction protection heads. With this system, you will be able to shave without suffering any skin damage. The blade cuts very fine. As it glides gently over the skin, it will not cause you any pain, cuts or nicks.
Whether you shave in the shower or you clean the triple shave head with water, the unit will not have any problem. This is because created with built-in seal, which protects the device from water. It is therefore 100 percent waterproof. If you prefer wet shaving, you can shave with foam or gel for improved skin comfort. It will also help to reduce any irritation of the skin.
Unlike some other products, this product comes with dual voltage, the 100 voltage and 240 voltage. The standard plug it comes with is the UK 2-pin bathroom type. Using this unit is very hygienic. The QuickRinse System makes it possible for people that shave dry to be able to clean the triple head after shaving. As the unit is water resistant, after shaving, you can rinse it in the shower or under the tap using its cleaning brush to eliminate even the finest hair and dust particles. In this way, you will be able to keep your device clean and free from contamination. Using water to clean it does not have any effect on the heads because they are corrosion free. After cleaning with water, the heads will continue to look neat as long as you use it.
A lithium battery powers the Philips AquaTouch AT899/16. So, whether you have electricity or not, you will be able to use it. The battery can supply power to the unit for 45 minutes, which means that you will be able to use it to shave for 15 times. It requires 8 hours of charging time to be fully charged. The LED indicator lights that it comes with will enable you to see the level of the charge remaining in the battery.
Summary of the Features
Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 is a suitable option for people that like shaving every day. It features triple heads that flex while following the contours of the user’s face. Its battery delivers power for 45 minutes. The blades on it cut fine without causing any skin damage or nicks. It is water-resistant and corrosion free. This makes it to be very hygienic to use as you can clean it after using it.
Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 Performance
What I like about the Philips AquaTouch AT899/16
- One good aspect of this product that marks it out from other product is its appearance. It has a great look. One product combines beauty with impressive performance or functionality. Besides beauty, the product is also hygienic to use. There is no fear of contacting infection because you can clean it with water and use the brush to remove any particle no matter how tiny it is from the head. Besides, it is also very easy to clean.
- You can use it to shave dry or wet. Therefore, whether you prefer dry or wet shave, this shaver will still satisfy your shaving needs. However, the good news is that regardless of the type of shave you prefer, you will be able to have a close shave without suffering any pain, nicks or cuts. Both the heads and blades work very well, following the contours of your face to give you a smooth face. The heads do not clog up during or after shaving.
- If quiet operation is a feature that you cherish or you are looking out for, this product should be an option for you. As a consumer in Amazon noted in his review, this product is very quiet when it operates. The person next to you will not hear any sound as you are shaving.
- It is highly rubberised and this makes it very easy to grip.
What I dislike about the Philips AquaTouch AT899/16
- UK consumers may not be happy with this product, as it does not come with a UK adapter. If you are a UK consumer, you still have to spend extra money to purchase two or 3-pin adapter.
Summary of the Review
Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 is a very good product. You can buy it for your personal use or buy it for somebody as a gift if you are not sure whether the person prefers shaving dry or shaving wet since the product serves both needs. It comes with many features, which makes it to stand out from other products in the market. It is water and corrosion resistant and this makes it to be hygienic to use. If you have sensitive skin, you should consider buying this product as it comes with high performing triple heads and blades that provide close shave without causing any nicks or cuts. You can check out the Philips AquaTouch AT899/16 at Amazon.
- Product type: shaver
- Power type: battery
- Battery type: lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery charge time: 8 hours
- Battery runtime: 45 minutes
- Shave type: wet and dry shave
- Warranty: service warranty of 2 years
- Handle: rubberized handle
- Maximum power consumption: 5.4 W
- Stand-by power: 0.25 W
- Automatic dual voltage: 100-240 voltage
- Product weight: 156 g
- Accessory weight: 94.10 g