Are you looking for an electronic toothbrush that cleans between your teeth within 30 seconds? The Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211 is a product that you should examine.
The brush designed with microburst technology and uses compressed air as well as high-speed water droplets. It will eliminate any stain, plague and dirt on and between teeth. Another technology used in creating this product is Philips AirFloss, which helps to remove any trapped food and plaque. Its toothbrush head comes with bristles, which are gentle on the teeth and gum lines.
A product will enable you to improve your mouth hygiene, enhance the general wellbeing of your teeth, and gum line. Read on to know more about this product.
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Description and Features
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211 created with Philips microburst technology. With this technology, this product is able to clean deep between teeth, where you would not be able to clean with ordinary or conventional toothbrush. This technology cleans and eliminates dirt and plagues from all corners of the teeth and hard to reach areas using micro-water and pressurized air.
The product delivers perfect ease-of-use. The ergonomic handle offers perfect grip and thus, when you are cleaning or brushing your teeth with it, you will not find any problem using the brush. Even though, it is not as light as a manual toothbrush, it is still compact and lightweight like other electric toothbrushes on the market.
Unlike most products in the market, Philips Sonicare AirFloss comes with a nozzle, which features a guidance tip. With this tip, you will be able to clean targeted areas perfectly well. All you have to do in order to clean your teeth is to line up the nozzle and then press the button for the unit to release micro-water droplets. Then move the tips along your gum line in such a manner that it settles shortly between each of your teeth. Move the tip through each tooth in turns so that you will clean all of them. It will deliver perfect cleaning results in just in 30 seconds. As the nozzle head is angled this makes it possible for the unit to clean all parts of the teeth including hard-to-reach parts.
It features a reservoir that contains mouthwash for improved dental health. You add a small amount of water to the reservoir. The good news is that it is very easy to fill the reservoir with the mouthwash. The mouthwash is Isopropyl myristate-free owing to its damaging effect on the device.
You will find the Philips Sonicare HX8211, clinically proven gentle on the teeth and safe to for mouth cleaning. In comparison with manual dental floss and some other electric toothbrush, 78 percent of the users of this product have applauded this product for being gentler on the teeth and gum but tougher on plague and stains.
This is a rechargeable toothbrush and it comes with a built in rechargeable battery. When the rechargeable battery is fully charged, it will last for two weeks for daily cleaning. Recommended that you recharge the battery initially for 24 hours when you get your order before using it. You only require one charger for Sonicare toothbrushes and AirFloss. The use of one charger for both toothbrushes and AirFloss reduces the load you will carry if you are traveling with the toothbrush.
Summary of the Features
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211 is an electric toothbrush to deliver enhanced cleaning results. It has received numerous positive reviews thanks to its efficiency in removing stain and plague from the teeth. The product is equipped with all the features such as angled nozzle, long lasting rechargeable battery, microburst technology and autofire mode required to remove any unwanted material from the teeth.
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211 Performance
What I like about the Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211
- Unlike most products in the market, Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211 uses mouthwash to clean your teeth and mouth and thus improving your dental and oral hygiene. From the numerous positive reviews, it has received in Amazon and other online marketplaces. It is evidently clear that this product delivers perfect cleaning results thanks to its microburst technology that cleans with pressurized air and water.
- The battery and its charging system are excellent. The battery delivers a 2-week runtime of daily use unlike some other products whose batteries deliver one week of daily use. The package features an induction charger, which removes the possibility of any electrical contacts. This makes it safe to use. The diamondclean charger cup used in charging the device is quite cool.
- It quickly cleans all teeth and hard to reach areas within 30 seconds. Besides, usage is very easy and comfortable. Just place the nozzle where you will like to clean and then press the button for the mouthwash and water will release.
- It is available in a compact size of normal electric toothbrush. Thus, it is easy to store, as it does not occupy much space.
What I dislike about the Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211
- There are complaints from some reviewers that the reservoir for the water and mouthwash has a small volume. You need to be refilling it anytime you want to clean and floss your teeth. It would have been better if the reservoir were big enough to contain more liquids.
- The product is bulky even though it does not weigh much. The bulkiness may make it difficult for children to use it. Even some adults may not like it.
- A customer on Amazon noted that the product was not very effective in removing large debris. The same user also noted that he perceived a lingering tooth odor associated with the ordinary string floss after air flossing.
- The product is not very affordable and thus, it is not within the financial reach of every person.
Summary of the Reviews
Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211 is an electric toothbrush that uses water and mouthwash to clean the teeth including in between the teeth. It requires only 30 seconds to deliver excellent cleaning result. However, just like other products in the market, it has its own imperfections. Therefore, if you buy it, you should not expect it to be the ideal electric toothbrush. You should consider buying this product if you want to clean your teeth within 30 seconds. It is also suitable for travel. However, if you have kids and you want an electric toothbrush suitable for children’s use, this product may not be the right option for you. You can check out the Philips Sonicare AirFloss at Amazon.
- Brand: Philips
- Types of product: electric toothbrush
- Shipping weight: 540g
- Power source: battery
- Battery type: rechargeable battery
- Battery charge time: 24 hours for the initial time
- Battery runtime: 2 weeks of daily use
- Warranty: 28 days full money back guarantee