Teeth brushing can be somewhat difficult but if you have a better toothbrush, you will be able to go through the routine easily and achieve a better result. Philips Sonicare HX6511 EasyCare is a rechargeable toothbrush that will satisfy your brushing needs.
The toothbrush created with Sonicare’s sonic technology, which removes plagues and stains from your teeth quickly and easily. Whether there is, plague accumulated on the surface of the teeth, between the teeth or along the gum-line. To ensure balanced brushing and to avoid over brushing of the teeth, Philips provides this product with QuadPace and SmartTimer.
The toothbrush powered with a rechargeable battery, which delivers power continuously for many days of brushing. Find out more about this product.
Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean Description and Features
Philips Sonicare HX6511 comes with ProResults brush head, which is available in two types, the standard brush head and the mini brush head. The former focuses on cleaning in the parts that requires special attention. The latter focuses on those who have smaller mouths and orthodontic patients. The brush head regardless of the type comes with soft, contoured bristles, which maintain good contact with the teeth. In this way, it is able to deliver enhanced whitening and cleaning performance. The bristles cover all parts of the teeth and yet, they are not harsh. Therefore do not cause any bruises on the teeth during cleaning but they are tough on stain and plague.
The bristles normally wear out with usage. When they wear out, they will no longer be able to remove plague and stain efficiently. This is why dentists recommend that one change their brush head after every three months. It is possible to forget to replace their current brush head after three months of usage. To prevent this happening, Philips includes a reminder bristles feature in this product. The reminder light will begin to fade when the bristles wear out.
Philips Sonicare HX6511 also comes with SmartTimer for tracking the brushing time. Dentists recommend brushing time of two minutes and with this feature, you will not exceed the 2 minutes brushing time. However, to ensure that you clean all the quadrant of your mouth before the 2 minutes elapse, Philips includes a Quadpacer interval timer which beeps after 30 seconds interval so that you will move over to another quadrant. With this arrangement, you will be able to clean all your teeth within 2 minutes.
Philips Sonicare HX6511 powered with a powerful and long lasting rechargeable battery. When the battery is fully charged, you can use it for three weeks or it will deliver power for 42 brushing times of 2 minute per brush time. The battery charging system has a battery-charging indicator light, which shows when the unit is on charge.
The product unlike some other models of Philips Sonicare offers only one brushing mode, the standard cleaning mode.
Summary of the Review
This product is a low-end toothbrush that occupies second to the last position in the comparison chart. Thus, it has only few features which are the basic features required to obtain good cleaning result. It offers one cleaning mode. It comes with SmartTimer, one brushing mode, Quadpacer interval timer and a rechargeable battery.
Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean Performance
What I like about the Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean
- This product is not as expensive as those that occupy the higher position in the comparison chart. Therefore, if you need an electric toothbrush but you are on budget, Philips Sonicare HX6511 is an option for you. Its low price does not affect its cleaning efficiency. The features its lacks are not basic and thus it will still give you a better cleaning results without those features. A customer was very impressed with this product. Because he has not had, any need to visit his dentist since he started using the toothbrush. Besides, he likes the look of his teeth, which his dentists commended.
- As a customer on Amazon has observed, the handle is very nice to hold thanks to the ergonomic design and perfect grip it offers. This makes usage easier and more comfortable for the user.
- The battery runtime is quite impressive. With one full charge, you will be able to clean your teeth for 42 times, if you are brushing for two minutes or use the unit for three weeks of regular brushing.
What I dislike about the Philips Sonicare HX6511/50 EasyClean
- Quite a good number of reviewers have noted that the toothbrush broke down just barely within one month after the two years warranty has expired. So, do not expect to use this product for eternity. As suggested by a consumer disgruntled with this downside, it is better to take this product as one-year disposable product so that you will not be disappointed when it finally breaks down after the expiration of the warranty.
- Secondly, this product will definitely not meet the brushing needs of every person because it offers only one cleaning mode. Even though some reviewers labelled the other cleaning modes as redundant, there are still people that need them. Aside from the cleaning needs, quite a number of features available in the more expensive toothbrushes are not included in this product.
Summary of the Review
Philips Sonicare HX6511 is a nice product for people that are on budget. Though it is a low cost product, it still delivers good result. If your dentist recommend electric toothbrush for you but you do not have large budget to go for the more expensive models, you should consider buying this model. You will still obtain an enhanced cleaning result with this product than you will get with a conventional or manual toothbrush. The few features it comes with are enough to give you better-looking teeth and healthier gums. You can check out the Philips Sonicare HX6511 at Amazon.
- Brand: Philips Sonicare
- Types of products: electric toothbrush
- Power source: battery
- Type of battery: rechargeable battery
- Battery runtime: 3 weeks or 42 times cleaning
- Cleaning mode: standard clean mode
- 2 minutes timer: yes
- Brush speed per minute: 31,000 strokes per minute
- Low battery indicator: yes
- Travel case: no